- We do not collect/store information on your offsite behavior. All the information we collect are related to your activity on WePlaySex.com.
- We only collect general information. We do not want to know too much.
When you sign up for or use WePlaySex.com, you can give us your email address, we also record your IP and estimate your connection zone (roughly) from this.
If you update your Personal profile, you can give us more information about you, such as: languages, personal Website, Twitter and Tumblr contact, preferred currency, a description and a picture.
For technical reasons:
What do we exactly know about you:
- Google&Friends Analytics aggregated information: Pretty rich report including Geographical info, languages, device, browser, Operating System, Interest, Age information. They reside on Google servers, they can be accessed and downloaded. We do treat data for statistical analysis only, and do not identify any individual.
Registered user, same as Unregistered users plus:
- WePlaySex preferences: personal Website, Twitter and Tumblr contact, preferred currency, Preferred Country, estimated connection zone, a description and a picture. Connected ADs, sign up time, last seen time, other users you like, other users you blocked, friend list.
How do we use the information:
We have a legitimate interest in delivering ads that are relevant, interesting and personal to you in order to generate revenue (providing this Service is expensive!) To further these interests we use the information we collect to:
- Decide which ads to show you. For example, if you have set your preferred language to English in your personal profile on WePlaySex.com, we may show you ads in your native language related to your Geographic area. We customize the ad content we show you by identifying your interests based on your onsite activities, as well as by using information we receive from ad partners or other third parties. Where ad partners or other third parties share information with us about you, we rely on the consent they have obtained.
- Tell our ad partners how their WePlaySex.com ads are doing, and how to make them better. Some of this information is aggregated. For example, we would report to an advertiser that a certain percentage of people who viewed a Promoted AD went on to visit that advertiser's site. In other instances, these information are not aggregated. For example, we would let an advertiser know that a particular Promoted AD has been saved by certain people.
- Tell our ad partners the types of products you might be interested in. This helps us and our ad partners to make sure that the content and ads you see are relevant to you.
- Work with law enforcement and keep WePlaySex.com safe: We may get requests for account information from law enforcement authorities like the police or courts. To find out more about how we respond to law enforcement requests, please see our Law Enforcement Guidelines.
In addition to the specific circumstances above, we’ll only use your information with your consent in order to:
- Send you updates (such as when certain activity, like saves or comments, happens on WePlaySex.com) and news by email or push notification, depending on your settings. For example, we send weekly updates that include ADs you may like. You can decide to stop getting these notifications by updating your settings.
- Send you marketing materials by email, text or push notification, depending on your account or operating system settings. Each time we send you marketing materials, we give you the option to unsubscribe.
- Identify you across different browser sessions. This means if you log into WePlaySex.com from your phone (or any device), we'll remember that you're you and you won't need to enter your login details each time you visit WePlaySex.com.
- Show you ads you might be interested in.
Transferring your information:
WePlaySex.com is a worldwide service. By using our products or services, you authorize us to transfer and store your information outside your home country, including in the United States, for the purposes described in this policy. The privacy protections and the rights of authorities to access your personal information in such countries may not be equivalent to those of your home country.
For all transfers of your information from the EEA to the US, WePlaySex.com will do the best to keep your information secret and well guarded.
Choices you have about your info:
Our goal is to give you simple and meaningful choices regarding your information. If you have a WePlaySex.com account, many of the choices you have on WePlaySex.com are built directly into WePlaySex.com or your settings. For example, you can:
- Edit information in your personal profile page at any time, decide the privacy level of your profile that can be available to search engines, or nobody.
- Link or unlink your WePlaySex.com account from other services (like Twitter or Tumblr).
- Close your account at any time. When you close your account, we’ll deactivate it and, after a short time, remove your ADs from WePlaySex.com (if you prefer you can immediatly deactivate them, by choosing the option "delete AD" from the topbar).
- You also have choices available to you through the device or software you use to access WePlaySex.com.
- The browser you use lets you control cookies or other types of local data storage.
- Your mobile device lets you choose how and whether your location and other data is shared with us.
To learn more about these choices, please see the information provided by your device or software provider.
How and when we share information:
Anyone can see the ADs you create. Even the profile information you give, at least if the privacy setting has been set on public. Else they will be accessible to other members only, or nobody if you prefer.
We share your information with:
- PayPal, if you purchase on WePlaySex.com. When you buy something on WePlaySex.com using your payment card or PayPal account, you will get tracked by PayPal. WePlaySex.com do have access to the email address of the buyer and his registered address, but not to any Payment information (e.g. credit card details / PayPal password). WePlaySex do use the few gathered details for invoicing/accounting/statistical purpose only. WePlaySex do not share or give these information to any third party for commercial purpose.
- Online advertisers and third party companies that we or they use to audit or improve the delivery and performance of ads or content on websites and apps (for example, through Google Analytics). This includes what ADs or ads you were shown on WePlaySex.com and whether or how you engaged with those ADs or ads, or other information about your activity on WePlaySex.com.
- Law enforcement agencies or government agencies. We only share information if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to avoid important personal injuries to anyone; to protect the safety, rights, or property of the public, any person, or WePlaySex.com; or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
How long we keep your information:
We keep your information only so long as we need it to provide WePlaySex.com to you and fulfill the purposes described in this policy. This is also the case for anyone that we share your information with and who carries out services on our behalf. When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we’ll either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we can't identify you.
Our policy on children’s information:
Children are not allowed to use WePlaySex.com. If you are based in the EEA you may only use WePlaySex.com if you are over the age at which you can provide consent to view Adult and Explicit material, under the laws of your country. If you are a parent and you learn that your child is using WePlaySex.com and you don't want them to, please contact us.
WePlaySex is not intended for children nor does the Site knowingly collect personal information from people under 18 Years old.
You have options in relation to the information that we have about you described below. To exercise these options, please contact us. If you're an EEA user, you can:
- Access the information we hold about you. We'll usually share this with you within 30 days of you asking us for it.
- Have your information corrected or deleted. You can update your information in your settings. If you have problems updating the information or if you would like us to delete it, contact us.
- Object to us processing your information. You can ask us to stop using your information, including when we use your information to send you marketing emails or push notifications. If you opt out of receiving marketing messages from us, we may still send you newsletters and updates about your account, such as when another user comments on one of your ADs. We only send you marketing material if you've agreed to it, but if you'd rather we don't, you can easily unsubscribe at any time.
- Have the information you provided to us sent to another organization, where we hold this information with your consent or for the performance of a contract with you, where it's technically feasible.
- Complain to a regulator. If you're based in the EEA and think that we haven't complied with data protection laws, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commission in Mexico or with your local supervisory authority.
How we make changes to this policy:
We may change this policy from time to time and if we do, we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to use WePlaySex.com after those changes are in effect, you agree to the new policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide a more prominent notice or get your consent, as required by law.
The best way to get in touch is by Contacting us trough this form.
Wherever you live, WePlaySex.com is responsible for your information. You can contact WePlaySex.com anytime for any privacy issue.
Effective Date February 01, 2020
Correction/Update of Personal Information
If your personal information change, you may review/correct/update your personal information previously provided at any time, directly on your personal profile page or by Contacting Us.
You may also have your personal profile data deleted from our database by Contacting Us.
Links to Other sites
This Site provides links and pointers to Web sites maintained by other organizations. The Site provides these links as a convenience to users, but it does not operate, control or endorse such sites. The Site also disclaims any responsibility for the information on those sites and any products or services offered there, and cannot vouch for the privacy policies of such sites. The Site does not guarantee that any linked sites (or even this Site) will function without error or interruption, that defects will be corrected, or that the sites and their servers are free of viruses and other problems that can harm your computer.
E-Commerce and Our Secure Server
We understand that storing data in a secure manner is important. We store personal information using industry standard, reasonable and technically feasible, physical, technical and administrative safeguards against foreseeable risks, such as unauthorized access. All commerce transactions that take place on the Site are processed through our secure server in order to make every reasonable effort to insure that your personal information is protected.
Please be aware that the Site and data storage are run on software, hardware and networks, any component of which may, from time to time, require maintenance or experience problems or breaches of security beyond the Site’s control. We cannot guarantee the security of the information on and sent from the Site.
On our Site, you may have the opportunity to follow a link to other sites that may be of interest to you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites or the content provided thereon. We disclaim any responsibility for transactions conducted on those sites and cannot vouch for the security of the information submitted in those transactions.
Policy Changes and Acceptance